ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, July 15, 2011

What should I Do...

PERHATIAN: sila jangan baca andai anda tidak suka melayan orang merepek...



 I list all the job that I applied....
The amount may be not as much as others.
But I nearly putus asa asa and stop..
But then, when thinking about my parents and my future... I move on and applied more and more even the job is not related to my line...
I don't know whether my action is good or bad...
Rezeki kan di tangan ALLAH...
Who knows what I will be next month, next year or next 10 years....


I am human....sometimes mengeluh jugak...
Even I know mengeluh is tak baik kan...
I just hope that I will get job as soon as possible cause I want to do something...
Entah lah...
Perjalanan manusia berbeza...
Rezeki manusia jugak berbeza..
Cemburu tengok kawan2 yang dah kerja...
At least they are not depend on their parents anymore..


What if I applied job at Penang or somewhere far from Johor ek??
I mean..can I survive??
huh....pening...


lets pray that everything will be fine..
for me and for everyone that reading this..
Thanks cause lending me your eyes and heart..

1 comment:

  1. betol....kenape ye, rase cemburu bile tau kwn2 dpt kerja, rase terhiris je hati ni..

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p