ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, July 11, 2011

Matematik....

My favorite subject..
I really like math during schools and of course always try harder to get the best marks for this subject.
And during Matriculation, math help me maintain the CGPA..
that's why I really like math...


Oh, suddenly talk about math...
No, this morning I watched MHI and they talk about math..
they said is there any expert like Al-Khawarizmi..
they invited the genius math...I forgot his name...

lets forget about my personal opinion about that guy....a 12 years old guy...
He already produce one book full with his formula in math...
HIS OWN FORMULA....
Unfortunately, I can't follow the formula..
Because I think the usual steps are easier..
hehehe...

I love math and maybe because I already used with the simple steps then I can't follow the new formula...
But I would like to see whether this 12 years old boy will be an math expert in the future...
Who knows, right....



Really sorry to my friends...
I am a 'good for nothing' friend right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p