ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SUNYI.....sepi...

entah kenapa, secara tiba-tiba, I felt empty....
I felt lonley.. all alone...
no one to talk to....about what I fell.....
I need someone but I don't want to be a burden...
but I can't avoid it because I'm not independent person.....



kadang-kadang, kita takkan dapat duga sesuatu yang akan datang or berlaku...
thanks to a certain friend which make me smile again when I in a bad mood yesterday...
thanks a lot...




emm, semalam pakcik kawan abang apun kembali ke rahmatullah...
aku kenal pak cik tu...tak sampai sebulan pon and aku terkejut gak bile abang apun bagitahu berita tu...
so pagi tadi pergilah melawat sebab aku kenal gak dengan family kawan abang apun tu....
family abang paan @ nizam....
aku yang rase sedih tengok cik bedah and nenek - family abang paan....
tak tau kenapa tapi rasa sayu je...
huhu..emo lbey....~


it is already late...
tido la...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p