ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

dah terlalu lama...


it has been a while since the last time people around me talking about that certain someone...
and it has been a while since I smile when the people talk about that someone...
it may be long enough till I feel awkward....weird....





just forget it..it is not for you..
it just me that has nobody to talk to....






it is fun when people accept us and treat us like their family...
it felt warm inside me....
thanks to Cik Bedah....and also nenek..
menumpang kasih seorang nenek after both my grandma pass away...
miss them...
yup...and a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p