ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friend....

what will you feel whenever you cant do anything when your friend in hard time?
what will you feel when you just can see your friend cry without single words came out from your mouth to comfort his/her?



I feel useless...
really useless..
I just can keep listening to the story but I cant say anything..
not a single word is came out from my mouth..
I keep silent and just watching that tear...

what else I can do because I also like her..
disappointed and frustrated..
it just that, I'm not expressing that feeling..
I keep it deep in my heart...
only for myself..

I'm not a friend that can do anything for others...
I just can listen...
this is me...



huh,
disappointed...
frustrated...



I'm sorry friend...
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p