ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Minggu Yang sibuk...

actually I already wrote this entry before but due to low connection, it lost..
and I need to write again...

so, this week is busy...
I try hard to finish my proposal and ALHAMDULILLAH...
I made it...
thanks to everyone who always there to help me...
thanks a lot friends...

But as usual...
a lot of things need to be done...
My title is : Level of Heavy Metal in Fish Live at Ex-mining Ponds and its Possible Effects.
so, I need to find the ex-mining ponds where the area already turn to aquaculture activity...
or I need to fishing at the ex-mining ponds..
That is so impossible because I do not know fishing okay....
Hmm.....hard but I will try to fix the problem...


Last Friday night..
My housemate brought us to Steak House at Kampung Baru...
We went there after Maghrib and finally arrived there around 9.30 - 10.00 p.m...
Late? yeah, due to lost and jalan sesak...

there, what make me angry is...
we waited nearly 15 minutes but there is no waiter came and take our order...
But then, one guy came and take the orders..
6 Chicken Cordon Blue
3 Watermelon Juice which is one for me..
1 Apple Juice
1 Cappuccino Blended
1 Mocha Blended..

Then, wait another half an hour I think before the Chicken Cordon Blue arrived....


before went home, I get the photo of the KLCC..
for the first time I saw the KLCC at night in front of my eyes...
It is so big and beautiful...

and because we lost on the way back,
I got the opportunity to look at KL's drama...
the people around club and disco..
the transsexual guy..
and maybe that is the first and last chance to see that...

we safely arrived at home at 1 a.m..


so, for that..
credit to Syuhadah for Chicken Cordon Blue...
credit to mun for driving all the way..
credit to syira for the car..
credit to tun for calling the waiter..
and credit to Kakwan who help me took the photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p