ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, July 17, 2010

No title...

Di saat orang lain berlumba-lumba menyiapkan proposal....
aku masih lagi di sini..
no suitable title...
waaaa....

I need it..
I need to present it next week..
What should I do???
What should I do???



I don't know why but I don't have the spirit...
aku takde semangat nak buat kerja sedangkan kerja melambak...

lab report...
EIA review...
proposal..
written assignment...

can anyone help me???


yesterday, I called my mom and said that I want to go home..
but my mom said, no need because it only 2 days holiday and I will get tired...
I don't know why but I really want to go home..

Mak, ayah...
Miss both of you a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p