ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, May 7, 2010

Roommate

today, the last day for me and Ema as a roomate..
nearly a year, be in a room together and today when she left...
It feel empty...chewah...
takde la.. tapi terasa sunyilah...
no more pot pet ema..
huhu...

starting next sem, we will not in a room and also in a house..
she will be with her house and also me..
different and quite far...
kalau jalan kaki 20 minit baru sampai kot dari rumah aku pergi rumah ema..
huhu..

to ema,
thanks coz being my roomate for this semester..
thanks coz you share everything with me..
accept me as I am..

next day and next semester,
the is no one will sing the 'jiwang' song with me..
no one will sing loudly together with me..
hmm..
it will be different..

I pray for you,
take care of yourself..
aku takde dah nak membebel kat ko..
huhu...


whateverpun,
thanks a lot..
it is a nice memory be with you as a roommate..
hahaha....

1 comment:

  1. terharu ak hahaha...thnks jgak coz jd rumate ak...snggup mlyan kerenah ak yg bengong2 ni haha...ak mtak maaf dr hujung rmbut smpai hjung kaki kalo ade sbrng silap n slh ak wt pd ko...sori byk2...n ak syg ko aini...best of luck dlm idup ko...jgn lupe ex-rumatemu ni haha...take care...

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p