ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, May 24, 2010

24 MAY...

first of all, I want to sing a song....
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to my sweetheart..
happy birthday to you........

ok, selamat hari lahir khas diucapkan kepada Syed fareez b. Syed Nasir...
semoga panjang umor and murah rezeki..
wish you have a wonderful day..
dah tua...hahaha..
so, be matured and stay as yourself..



hari ni, 
abang awi and ayah continue build up the garage..
and today, Wak Lan also help them..
12 in the noon, the last zinc was put up...
then my father said, 'dah gelap mata'....
he get down and sit...me was at the window while my mom was beside him..
suddenly ayah collapse..
my mom and everybody shocked..
I ran out while mak and Wak Lan try to wake him up and ask him to sit down...
ayah ask for 'kerusi mals'
then abang awi took it and ayah sat on it..


even it just for a few second but it shocked me out..
huhu..
sapa yang tak risau kan..

ayah do not take breakfast this morning..
he just take a sip of coffee and he did not ate the ubi rebus...
then he did the work with the hot sun...
hmm...I don't know what to say..
but I really glad that ayah is okay..

just now, I planned to help mak clean up the garage area..
but suddenly, it was raining heavily..
sempat masukkan kereta sorong and meja lipat je..
then, main hujan la..
tak lama pun..
only for a few minutes..
tolong mak gai parit yang tertimbus clit pastu diri je dalam hujan..
hahaha..seronok...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p