ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, May 3, 2010

it got mixed up..

hm..hari ni I have fun...
but then a little bit complicated matter comes up...
money..related with the rented house..

this evening, I went to Klang Central..
I bought ticket to Kluang..
Then, because of the heavy traffic, we decide to stay..
credit to Fiza cause she is the one who brought us to Klang Central..
then, to fill the time, we ate at Anis Soup Utara nearby...
after maghrib, we went to the funfair...
huhu..play some games then ride something scary..
first impression I thought that it is just buai yang pusing2..
but then, it going faster and faster and I felt like I'm flying..
that second, I just thought if the chain break, I will die....
menjerit tak usah cakap la..
4 orang naik, tapi jerit tak tau kuat camne..
shivering and tears nearly comes out..
huhu..
luckily, we end the ride safely..
then, all of us laughing because of our experience..
huuuu, scary..

tomorrow, I need to sign the agreement for the rented house..
but one problem comes out..
hmm, I need to add the money..
I am in money shortage and I need to borrow it from my friend..
hmm, credit to Kak Wan..



aku doakan anyone who always help me and tak berkira with me,
dimurahkan rezeki selalu...
ALLAH je yang boleh balas jasa korang..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p