ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, August 30, 2009

What is love?

LOVE IS....
By Jose Aquino

Love is precious in many ways.
Love is embrace passion.
Love is eternal happiness.
Love is heart felt emotions.
Love is the understanding of one another.
Love is that special someone.
Love is flying without wings.
Love is the joy you feel with someone.
Love is caring for someone special.
Love is that who touches your heart.
Love is what makes your heart beat.
Love is the healing power of your heart and soul.
Love is that beauty within.
Love is what makes dreams come true.
Love is the fuel of the heart and soul.
Love is the foundation of life.
Love is the meaning of life.


What It Means To Love..

As far as the ocean is wide
through miles and miles of sea;
You will be someone special
a true miracle to me.

As high upon the mountain tops
as high as one can climb;
You will be so dear to me
the best friend I can find.

As many stars that twinkle
throughout the heavens above;
You will be a a bright reminder
of what it means to love.

What is love means to you????


If Ever You Need Me...

If ever you need me,
I'll be right here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.

If ever you need me,
I'll be two steps behind,
To follow in your footsteps,
And hear what's on your mind.

If ever you need me,
You'll never have to fear,
That your presence isn't important,
And your love isn't dear.

If ever you need me,
I'll always be around,
To bring back the laughter,
Where deep in your heart it's found.

Kalau la ada orang yang perlukan aku......

1 comment:

  1. wt did u mean "klu la ade org perlukan aku...."???

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p