ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, August 3, 2009

Here I Am...

After 5 and half hours I sat in the bus, finally I arrived at Klang Central at 3.15 p.m.... Its so tiring...
Now, here I am...at Puncak Alam Campus...reading to finish my assignment...

I feel lonely...really lonely...I know, who I am...Tak layak, takde hak nak kawal orang lain... what i want is only perhatian...tak banyak, sikit je....dah cukup untuk puaskan hati aku....I am just an ordinary girl....I think someone should remember that....



sedih...sedih sangat...hati aku sakit...terasa tak dipedulikan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p