ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

memorable moment..

Last two days maybe...I read e-novel and something took my attention..

my iris,
sweet pea...

that sentence really sweet I think..
It is mean...
harapan dan kekuatanku,
terima kasih untuk saat-saat yang menyenangkan...


it really sweet isn't it?


I got something from my friends....actually, I didn't expect that surprise from my friends..but, I appreciate it...really appreciate it...A lot of thanks to my housemate... Kak Wan, Syira, Melin, Fiza, Ayu, Erma and Su....and also to Kak Imah...

Thanks for the cake and the presents...


this the cake...lychee cake...
I ate 3 slices in the midnight...huahua...
thanks...
it is delicious..


the presents...except the teddy bear...huhu.
that teddy bear is my friend's teddy bear
...
cute right...i'm jelous..

This is Little Buddy...


My button from my friends...


Oh...yesterday I went to Shah Alam....walking around...ate the Dominos Fizza...huahua...thanks to Kak Imah and Kak Wan who accompanied me yesterday...It really fun...


I wearing the mask at UiTM Shah Alam...Funny isn't it?
heeeee...


Thanks to all who ever made my life colourful..thanks also to whoever remember my special day...To my sweetheart, I will wait for u here....Miss u very much...



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p