ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, September 23, 2011

After a week...

Kamu rindu saya x???
Hahahaha..perasan...
Seminggu lost contact dengan internet..
Seminggu x berada di rumah..

Last week, Friday...Kak Ani celebrating Zirah's birthday...Majlis doa selamat kat rumah dia..Ramai yang datang...so, agak penat sikit la...
Got an interview for a vacancy as chemist on Monday...Bad...Can't answer most of the question...and I don't put any hope...CHRA under what regulation pun x igt tau...so BAD la NJ!!!
Dah la on Sunday got one call from one company which turn to be interview call...
With no preparation....jawab macam ape je..then handphone buat hal pulak...mati during the conversation..confirm, bad reputation la..DOWN gile masa tu...terbawak2 sampai nak interview on Monday...So stress and teringat2 that mistake...SIGH....

After the incidence, Kak ani gave me her old handphone so that the incidence won't happen again...
Thanks a lot to her!!!!

For this first interview...a lot of things happen...
The good things are....abang awi bought for me a pair of new shoes...Kak ani offer to send me to the company....
The bad things are...I forget to bring the address of the company...can't answer the question...and also low confident level...
But, I will take that as an experience...which I cannot get from others....

Lets pray, I will get another interview from OSHEN SOLUTION..If I'm not mistaken..
The PIC said they will arrange an interview for me...
They said, there is vacancy for industrial hygiene (project engineer)...
I don't know whether I can do it or not but then, it will be a good experience kan???

Boleh doa untuk saya????
Thanks a lot!!!


till the next entry, take care and be safe OK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p