ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, October 23, 2009

visit..lawatan and trip...

Minggu ni je, I had two trip...just for one subject : Housing and residential Environment.
Last Tuesday, I went to DBKL..or the long name, Dewan bandaraya Kuala Lumpur.
today, I went to Kementerian perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan or in short, KPKT.

I try to upload the photo but fail due to the slow connection...Hmm, later I will upload it...
The visit, OK la. I have fun to go there. today I got souvenir from the KPKT. huhu...sronok sgt even it just pamphlet, notebooks and pen....

This week, both of my tests is canceled...huhu..I'm happy....because, I not ready and study for the test..it is like, I have the instinct that the test will be canceled..huhu...ok, it just joking...I have no six sense..it just my lazy behavior....


pejam celik pejam celik, it has been more than 2 months....don't u feel something, dear...i miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p