ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, October 5, 2009

Charlie?

Two days ago, suddenly I had a straight cut on my left hand, behind the fingers. I thought it just a scratch so i just ignore it. But, yesterday it begin to get worst. tetiba tumbuh bintik-bintik berair...nak jadi lagi teruk, bintik-bintik tu timbul kat my right arm also...

So, today...I went to PK (Pusat kesihatan). The MA said it was charlie...I am not so sure because only today I felt pain...he give me the cream and other medicines. o...I start to feel pain...

Last Saturday, was my father's birthday...I called my mom on the afternoon but my father already went fishing...I called again that night but my father not back yet...lastly, i called at nearly 11 p.m....then I wish happy birthday to my father...my father said "ayah pun lupa hari ni besday ayah.." then my father told me his experience that day...

untuk ayah, (even I know he will not read this..)
Selamat Hari Lahir, ayah..
Ain doakan ayah panjang umur...
Semoga murah rezeki dan dirahmati ALLAH selalu..
Love you, dad....


I miss all the one that I LOVE very much...

3 comments:

  1. kan aku dh ckp hg xnk pecaya...aku taw la..kt matrik perak nu ada beratuih ekoq..suma kwn che kena,che ja daulat xkena masa kt sana and che mmg mintak jauh p0n dari kena..sakit wooo...xmau2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cian die.. kne charlie angle eh.. huhu.. happy birthday ayah.. smoga pnjg umur murah rezeki.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. charlie's angel? ahaahaaa... abg dokter kan ade.. tarak hal pnye. get well soon~

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p