ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, October 2, 2009

Kisah Semalam

Dah start busy balik....
A lot of project need to be done and submit after raya...so now, I'm working on it....
so tired but I MUST finish it....

some conflict occur and it made me tension even the conflict is not related to me....because, it is related to my friend and it's really hurt when i cannot help in any way....I don't know what to do but I try my best to support her and listen to her whenever she need me...huhu, mcm la aku ni kawan yg sgt baek....

Selsema dah kurang, cuma batuk je yang agak teruk...I miss my voice...
Yesterday, I called my mom but my father answer it...I told him that my body feel so hot then he ask me to drink ENO, he even sing the ENO song...huhu....he also said that my mom cook fried noodle...it make me want to eat it also...sedapnya, dah lama tak makan mee goreng yang mak masak...(seminggu tu kira lama la kan???)

Yesterday, i suppose to record drama for mandarin but one of our partner need to balik kampung because her grandma is sick....Untuk Toon, aku doakan nenek kau cepat sembuh k...

Okey, it is time to finish my work.....


missing someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p