ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Closure

A few words....



Hope were given... or maybe I get my hope high..
Dreaming on and on...
No words had been exchange.. but still, I thought the deeds mean something...
I thought....



Ahad, on the way from home...
Scrolling down my IG...
Saw the stories...
First picture - girl atas pelamin with kawan2, caption: tahniah.
Second picture - man atas pelamin yang sama, caption: terima kasih pada semua yang hadir....


I could hear my heart break into pieces....
Untuk kesekian kalinya...



Typing.... TAHNIAH.. send...
And no reply till today....




I dont know what I feel...
Kejap macam sedih, kejap macam okay.
haih....



But I guess, I got what i've been waiting right...
A closure...
For all my hopes...
For all my dreams... of me and you....






Kalau dulu, it took me 3 years...
Untuk kali ni, berapa lama pulak?

2 comments:

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p