ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Resume.....

This is the task for fresh graduate like me...
It will different if u get job just after finish your study..
no need to worry everything..

so to whoever will finish your study, apply for any job before u finish your study ok...
huhu...


I had my resume but unfortunately I forgot to take it before gave my lappy to abang apun...
So now, I need to redo it..
it is not an easy task tau...
Hmm, but its ok...
I will do it slowly and properly..(chewah, ayat tak boley blah)
Pray for me ok....
harap2 dapat kerja secepat mungkin...
before puasa ke...
heheh..



talking about work, adik got two opportunities...
both writing test and interview on the same date..
this Sunday...
One at Majlis Perbandaran Kuantan and another one at Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bharu Tengah...
She need to choose one only....
A little bit disappointed....

Whatever pun, I wish her good luck..
And whoever read this, please pray for her okay...
So that she will get job soon and can buy me anything I want...
Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p