ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 Days..

From Saturday Ijat and Zirah was here...
I had so much fun mlayan and playing with them..
you know what... I felt like they are growing so fast...
And I cant wait to hear Zirah talking like her clever brother...
Ijat dah pandai nak merajuk...
Zirah dah tau Angah selalu bawak die naik motor....
kecik2 dah suka naik motor...
huhu...








I'm not in the mood to write but I have something that mengganggu fikiran...
When will I get job...
I want to work...
To have money on my own usaha..
To buy something for my parents with my own money...
sigh...~


sapa ade keje kosongg, angkat tangan...
heheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p