ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, August 16, 2010

rumah sewa...




this is the pictures of me and my housemate...
I put it all in here..
ok, not all but almost all la..







gambar-gambar di atas hanyalah lakonan semata-mata..
dah selamat upload kat FB pun...
hahaha

tengah bersiap nak pergi kelas...
SNAP!



Oppsss..
the same model...
hari hijau sedunia...



Cak! 
kat taman permainan depan rumah....





This is picture when I on my way to Stik House...

















Sedap!!!



The most beautiful picture that I took myself...



Kak Ziha's Birthday..











No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p