ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, November 6, 2010

mimpi mainan tido...

dalam sibuk study yang lebih banyak tido, aku bermimpi sesuatu yang indah pada mulanya....

of course I'm happy when I will be someone's bride....someone that I do not know even the name and face....
I already wearing my wedding dress..so beautiful..and of course pink in colour...I wait and my family shown up...I'm so happy and hug & kiss them all..I feel like I miss them so much....


unfortunately, after waiting...my groom did not showing his face...no call or whatever...
his family become panic and also myself...
the  majlis was at his home and I think he is kerabat diraja kot...
entah la..
yang penting sampai terbangun memang muka lelaki tu aku tak nampak..
and maybe aku tak kawin pon dengan dia...i'm not sure sebab start mimpi je aku dah ready nak bersanding...nikah takde pon...
hahahaha



so, after thinking for a while, maybe the important part of that dream is I met my family which I really miss now...
hmm, mimpi cume mainan tido....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p